Senin, 04 Februari 2013

Air Asia to Bangkok

My baby is still 4 months old when I deliberately had a trip to Bangkok.
The Air Asia ticket I book for 8 months ahead when my baby is not yet born.
Amazing Thailand is really have amazing transportation city, but we'll get to that later.
It was 7 month ago i took AirAsia flight to Bangkok, that is run smooth I can tell, so I wonder why people sometime doubt this economic flight.

the ticket price is only IDR 1,5 mio cheap right? (my advise is book earlier to get cheaper price) compare to other airline. Lucky me.
Well, the plane is not airasia X so the seat is not as comfy when my trip to Seoul, but it worth the price.

At that time they only have one flight from Jakarta at 16:30 and return time from Bangkok was late at 23:00 (or something).

Unlike Garuda, AirAsia is provide online check in that so easy, so we can get boarding pass, booking seat at any time convinien. please check below is my boarding pass:


We depart on time at 16:35 on Friday from Terminal 3 (this is great other than terminal 2 hahaha).
Arrive in Bangkok and have a safe flight at 8:45 if im not mistaken.

Having a baby is really hard for some people but I learn the easiest key to have comforty travel with baby. During on boarding I push my baby to wake up and joke around make him laugh and baby Zac pretty happy. When take off, I  am breastfeeding him, in that way he fell no pain in his ears and prevent him from crying during the flight.

Just check this picture, he sleep very nicely, just dont forgot to bring small pillow for him and blanket of course.
Sleep like a baby..
our pre book meal - chicken panini yummi
in terminal 3 waiting room with Anggi and Rio, my "sohib" friend

Please have no hesitate to travel with your baby, 4 hours flight feels fine. So Now baby Zac is 13 months old, and now I will bring him again to Bkk, just wait my story.

XOXO
edz

easy link:
SINGAPORE
BANGKOK

2 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. itu di pesawat, si baby tidur dimana?
    Dipesankan 1 kursi ya mba?

    BalasHapus